The Magnolia offers the very best in senior living, featuring luxury amenities, beautiful scenery and a vibrant and active community—all with a touch of Southern Hospitality. Its elegant Victorian design lends itself to a tranquil bed-and-breakfast-like environment, making it the perfect place to savor life’s more relaxed moments. Plus, with over 100 hours of regularly scheduled events and activities every week, you’ll continue to enjoy favorite past-times while discovering new ones. Most importantly, our close-knit community of residents and caregivers really makes The Magnolia feel like home.
We offer independent living and assisted living options, including memory care support and respite care, for seniors who require help with things like personal care and medications, but want to maintain their independence while embracing an active lifestyle. Our residents make new friends, keep up with favorite hobbies and look forward to a variety of fun activities every day.
The Benefits of Licensed Assisted Living for Active Seniors
Active seniors who just need extra help with day-to-day tasks belong in assisted living at The Magnolia—a community where they can truly flourish. In fact, our progressive approach to assisted living results in monumental physical improvements in our residents just weeks after admittance. Our youthful mindset and emphasis on social activities stimulates both the mind and body in ways that home care or nursing homes simply can’t.
When seniors receive the level of care that’s most appropriate for them, they’re able to truly make the most of their golden years as they continue to enjoy favorite activities, make new friends and spend time with their loved ones.
State-of-the-Art Amenities for Comfort and Safety
- Fully air-conditioned facility with furnished rooms, private baths and showers
- Charming Victorian bed-and-breakfast environment in a quiet and scenic neighborhood
- Physician clinics on site
- Beauty salon, spa and grooming assistance
- Fitness center
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Secured entrances
- Spacious outdoor space and walking paths
- Dedicated entertainment space
Superior Services and Community Features
- Customized wellness programs
- Specialized memory care
- Personal care assistance
- Medication and healthcare assistance
- Specially trained staff, available 24/7
- Nutrition assistance and full meal service featuring chef-prepared meals
- Over 100 hours of weekly scheduled activities, events and parties
- Vibrant social community
- Full housekeeping services, including laundry
- Scheduled transportation
- Banking and business assistance
- Within walking distance of churches, banks, restaurants and shopping centers
- Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
Upscale Amenities and Superior Services Without the Price
Although it may seem too good to be true, The Magnolia is within your reach. We have the most affordable and competitive prices for the services we offer—with NO community fee. We accept long-term care and Medicaid Managed Care for financial assistance. Plus, when you join our community, you stay—even after you spend down and your money runs out.
But don’t just take our word for it. Come visit us and see the Tanglewood difference for yourself.