Limited Visitation at Tanglewood Manor and Field of Dreams
As of Monday, December 14, 2020, we are open for limited visitation at Tanglewood Manor and Field of Dreams. The following protocols are in place to ensure the health and safety of our residents and staff.
- Visitors will call ahead to schedule a visitation. Visitors will contact the main receptionist to schedule a time and will be assigned a designated location. Visitation hours will be between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, based on facility staffing. Additional days and hours may be available at the discretion of the administrator based on daily operations.
- Visitation is limited to designated areas only, which will vary from facility to facility. A designated area inside will be available during inclement weather, which must be authorized by the building administrator.
- Per the NYSDOH, visitation is limited to 10% of our daily census at this time. Please be respectful of these time frames to allow all residents an opportunity for visitation.
- At this time, we cannot accommodate standing daily appointments.
- Due to the limited number of appointments available, visitors are encouraged to use our electronic offerings such as skype, face-time, or to utilize a window visit.
- Visitation time is limited to 45 minutes to allow for proper sanitization in-between appointments. This time may vary at the discretion of the administrator.
- Only 2 visitors, per resident are permitted at a time. One of these visitors must be 18 years of age, or accompanied by an adult.
- Every visitor must complete a Visitor Screening Form at each visit, and must be approved by a staff person. If attestation is not within compliance, visitation will not be permitted.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival
- Facility staff will monitor the visit
- Visitation areas will be equipped with sanitation stations, and signage to educate the proper use of PPE, and handwashing techniques.
- Visitors will wear face coverings at all times, and residents will wear face coverings as tolerated. Face coverings will be provided by the facility as needed.
- Social distancing practices, maintaining at least a 6-foot distance will be maintained whenever possible.
We ask that you adhere to the above list of protocols. Visitors who deliberately disregard these necessary precautions may be prohibited from further visitations for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency per directive of the NYS Department of Health.
If you have any questions, please contact the building Administrator